Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Terrible twos!!!

They say your child will end up being 10 times worse than you were...Im starting to believe that is coming true :(. I can honestly say this is the hardest stage i've yet to accomplish as a mother. Everything is NO, I dont want that. I cant seem to please her. When i give her food all she wants is candy, when i say bath she says NO bath, When im watching a movie she says NO I want barney. Tantrums for no reason. Im stuck I have no idea what to do with her. So on my next 2 days off im gonna try and lay down the law and show her whos boss. I hate letting her cry but i guess she cant always get her way... All I can say is im in for it, wish me luck!

1 comment:

Brent & Dana said...

She definitely is in her terrible twos but she is also so much fun right now! Love that girl! Thanks for hanging out with us yesterday!